6551 Centerville Business Pkwy, Centerville, OH 45459, USA
5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I am injured,wanted a bike I could add one of the HS engine kits to.Now Huffy knowing folk are using heir Cranbrook for engine mounting,they Beefed up welds I learned.Anyways,I bought floor model from Walmart,for cosmetic issues,I got a small discount.When I got it home,because wasn't together fully,front rim had been damaged,was UN-UNTRUE.I called Huffy customer service,gave my model number and told the lady mine was grey walled rim,she said she knew by the number I' gave her.A few days later,on my porch sat A box.I opened,was not my front rim,BUT TWO SPANKIN PLUSH NEW FRONT AND BACK CHROMED SET.Mine was gray walled but black spokes and drum,they must of been out,so sent me new set so they would match.These rims they sent me,STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW,BEAUTIFUL CHROMED DRUMS AND SPOKES,I opened to examine bearings,LOADED FULL OF HIGH QUALITY CLEAR GREEN AXLE GREASE,ALL ADJUSTED.They say long use with engine,wear on back rim bearings,but no fret,because I have the one that originally came on my bike,who cares spokes are black,still grey walled.I didn't get a Manuel with Walmart bike,she even sent me one.TOP SHELF ALL THE WAY.My kit engine bike,runs so we'll,smooth with these rims.I wanted engine bike to get me around RR tracks to run my metal detector.Normal riding,not trying to use as a dirt bike,the HUFFY CRANBROOK IS PERFECT,TOUGH WELDS.I TOLD THE WOMAN AT CUSTOMER SERVICE,I HAD A HUFFY 35YEARS AGO AND AM GLAD I WENT RIGHT BACK.NOW EVEN HAPPIER..THANKS HUFFY!!!,so felt I owed them to mention ,out of fairness.(They covered damage That may have occurred on walmarts end.)How they could give such a fine bike for such little denero.

Review about: Huffy Bicycle.

Reason of review: Reliable warranty.

Had an Experience with Huffy?

Comments