Magnolia, Texas

I tried to email them and the site doesn't work. Probably don't want to hear from pissed off customers.

My husband bought this bike off amazon. There were some negative reviews, but he thought issues had been resolved since there were subsequent positive reviews. Not.

You physically can t attach the front wheel to the bike because the front fork is not made right. After hours of cussing, he has to take his time to box it up and take it to a UPS store for return. Or, I have to stay home and wait on the UPS dude to come get it. There is always some error and irritation re returning, but...

Huffy clearly knows about this issue and didn't do a recall, and doesn't choose to have a working email site.

If someone from huffy reads this, you can contact me at sc@susancanter.com to discuss some compensation for my trouble. I will even rescind this review and tell people you have decent customer service after all. Yeah...I'm hanging by my eyelashes waiting.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Huffy. The most disappointing about huffy bicycle from Huffy was completely malformed front fork and they know it Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Huffy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Huffy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Huffy?

Comments